The information provided on this E tū website is intended to provide general information to E tū members and the public and all reasonable measures have been taken to ensure that the information set out in this website is accurate. However, visitors to this website are advised that:
- The information provided does not replace or alter the laws of New Zealand or any other official guidelines or requirements.
- The contents of this website should not be construed as legal advice. Before relying on any information in this website users should independently verify its relevance for their purposes.
- E tū may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice.
- E tū is not responsible for the contents or reliability of any linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Linking is for convenience only and should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. E tū cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and has no control over availability of the linked pages.
- E tū does not implicitly or impliedly endorse any website, organisation, or people who have off-site links to the E tū’s website.